Privacy & Data Protection
Publishing of the website
The website www.phi-interiors.com is published and managed by P.H.I. Sp z o. o., a private limited liability company under Polish law.
NIP 5252638236, REGON 363134239, VAT Number : PL 5252638236
Address: Świętokrzyska 18, 00-057 Warszawa, Polska
Publication director: Philippe Lassaux
Hosting of the website
Hosted by: WIX
Intellectual property and credits
The entire content of the website is protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks.
Credit photos : Jean-Baptiste Mariou, Karin Hackl, Hannakaisa, Adisorn, Hasingha
Credit Metaverse: evoquelab
P.H.I. Sp z o. o. strives to ensure to the best of its ability, the accuracy and updating of the information on this site, which it reserves the right to correct, at any time and without notice, the content. By using this site, the visitor acknowledges having had the opportunity to take notice of the warning. However, P.H.I. Sp z o. o. can not guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on this site, including all hyper-links or any other computer link used directly or indirectly from the site. Also, it warns the visitor that it is his / her / their responsibility to verify the information by other means, including contacting the company.
As a result, P.H.I. Sp z o. o. declines all responsibility:
For any interruption, suspension, dysfunction of the site;
For any occurrence of bugs;
For any inaccuracy, inaccuracy or omission concerning information available on the site;
For any damages resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information made available on the site or a loss of data for which P.H.I. Sp z o. o. has no control of / on, and of which it would not be responsible for treatment;
In any case, P.H.I. Sp z o. o. can not be held responsible for any use not in accordance with the present site by a user. The user acknowledges that he /she is, they are, solely responsible for the use made by him / her / they of the site from his / her / their account and the consequences of this use.
Intellectual property rights warning
All content of the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks / logos, graphics, images / photos, texts, videos, animation, metaverse, sounds and their formatting are the exclusive property of P.H.I. Sp z o. o., with the exception of trademarks / logos or content belonging to other partners companies or authors for which P.H.I. Sp z o. o. has (exclusive as the case may be) rights of use and exploitation.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, retransmission or publication, even partial, of these elements is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of P.H.I. Sp z o. o. This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement that can initiate legal proceedings and therefore the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
Protection of personal data
What is a cookie?
During your first visit to the site, or during a visit after deleting the cookies installed on your computer, you can accept, or reject, the installation of cookies by following the instructions specified in point 4 below. Cookies are kept for 90 days maximum following your acceptance.
Who deposits the cookies?
What cookies do we use?
Four (4) main types of cookies are used on the P.H.I. Sp z o. o. site, the purposes of which are described below:
- The cookies strictly required for the operation of the P.H.I. Sp z o. o. website. These are essential cookies for the normal functioning of the website. These allow you to navigate the site safely and use the various services and features. They allow you, for example, to directly access reserved and personal spaces on our site, thanks to identifiers or data that you have previously provided to us. Not allowing these cookies prevents normal use of our site: that’s why these are compulsory to browse the site;
- Functional cookies. These are cookies that collect information about the way in which visitors use the site, they monitor the website’s performance and they are used to recognize and store user’s preferences. These cookies also allow smooth and bespoke browsing.
Not allowing these cookies or deleting them later will therefore prevent you from benefiting from the functions described above;
- Analytical cookies. These are cookies which allow us to get to know the usage and the performance of the site, to establish statistics, volumes of visitors and usage of various elements of the site. These various measures will allow us to improve interest and usability of the services offered. These cookies also allow us to count visitors to a web page. Not allowing the use of such cookies or deleting them later does not affect browsing on the site but is likely to prevent us from ensuring the best quality of services that we wish to offer to our visitors;
- Advertising cookies. These are cookies allowing us to put forward advertisements relevant to interests. They limit the number of times that you see an advert and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies are mostly third party cookies.
Not accepting these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our site and will not stop the advertising; it will only result in you seeing advertisements that do not take your preferences into account;
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Since the P.H.I. Sp z o. o. can not control these external sites and sources, it can not be held responsible for the availability of these sites and external sources, and can not accept any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. In addition, P.H.I. Sp z o. o. can not be held responsible for any damage or loss proven or alleged as a result of or in connection with the use or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on these sites or to external sources.
P.H.I. Sp z o. o. may, on request, authorize the establishment of links to www.phil-interiors.com. The request must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and obligatorily mention the address of the page (url) where would appear the link on the third site.
we are committed to protecting the personal data of our customers with the greatest care, and this, in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection including in particular the new European Regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR) which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
What personal data does P.H.I. Sp z o. o. collect?
The following personal data categories are collected and processed by P.H.I. Sp z o. o. or by its potential service providers / business partners when you visit the site:
- We collect your email address and phone number when you sign up to our newsletter service or when you communicate with us through our email address or any of your phone numbers in our contact details;
- We process the personal data that you provide us with when you contact us, in order to provide you with the requested assistance;
- With your consent, we collect and use your personal data for our marketing communications;
- With your consent, we collect information about your browsing on the site, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with them.
Purpose of data collection: Why does P.H.I. Sp z o. o. collect personal data?
P.H.I. Sp z o. o. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To register you on the site and allow you to use the services reserved for registered users. You can register on the website by entering personal information, necessary for your identification and for the provision of services offered to registered users;
- To provide you with the services offered on the site. To this effect, for each of the services offered, P.H.I. Sp z o. o. must collect the necessary personal data for the service provision that you have requested;
- To manage requests addressed to us which use the personal data that you have provided to respond to your information and assistance requests.
- To manage your CV. If you send your CV to apply for a position, P.H.I. Sp z o. o. undertakes to use the information it contains for this purpose only. Your CV will be kept for two years maximum, after which time it will be deleted. If you wish, you can of course send us a new updated version;
- To conduct analyses and statistical studies. We use information concerning your use of the site, your browsing mode and your use of the services offered, in order to conduct analyses and statistical studies to improve our offer and our services;
- To provide you with marketing communications, through trigger emails;
- With your express consent, we can use the contact information supplied for marketing communications relating to our products and services to keep you up to date with news, latest arrivals, exclusive products. In addition to this, always with your consent, we can use your contact information within the context of market studies and client satisfaction studies to improve our services and relationships with our users;
- Only with your consent, P.H.I. Sp z o. o. will personalize your experience on the site by suggesting offers to you which match your interests and share with you personalized marketing communications and promotional offers as well as possible commercial offers from partners. This personalization will be based on an analysis of your previous purchases and on other elements referred to in the paragraph “What personal data do we collect? “.
If you wish to no longer receive other communications from P.H.I. Sp z o. o., you can stop these communications at any moment by unsubscribing via the link at the bottom of each newsletter or by contacting us at the following address email@example.com. We inform you that you may receive other communications after making your request, since some communications may have already been scheduled and our systems need 24 to 48 hours to process your request. Within the context of all the above activities, we will process your personal data mainly by means of automatic and electronic devices meeting high security criteria, fully compliant with current legislation.
Legal basis for processing personal data
We will only process your personal data in the presence of one of the legal basis defined by existing legislation, and in particular:
For the completion and execution of a contract which you are a party to. When we process your data on this basis, we take care to only use the minimum information necessary for the execution of the contract. This basis justifies the processing of personal data taking place for the following activities:
- Registration on the website and use of services reserved to registered users;
- Provision of services offered on the site;
- Management of your requests by our employees.
Within the context of obtaining your consent: you accept the processing of your personal data by express consent (tick box, click etc.). You can withdraw this consent at any time but this may be necessary to finalize a contract. The processing of CVs sent speculatively, on in response to a job offer, carried out for the purpose of evaluating candidates for a possible job at P.H.I. Sp z o. o. is legitimate because it is expressly authorized by a legal provision which specifies that, in this case, the consent of the person to whom the personal data refers to is not necessary. You are free to share your CV with us, or not, but in the absence of it, we will not be in a position to evaluate your candidacy for a position at P.H.I. Sp z o. o.
Recipients / Categories of recipients
Personal data collected by P.H.I. Sp z o. o. is hosted within the European Union and are not transferred outside the European Union. They are only intended to be used by P.H.I. Sp z o. o. and/or by its possible business partners. P.H.I. Sp z o. o. can however call upon service providers / subcontractors to whom the data could be temporarily and securely transmitted such as: managing customer relations, marketing agencies which carry out our advertising, marketing and sales campaigns, technical service providers. P.H.I. Sp z o. o. is committed to ensuring that its service providers / subcontractors have taken the technical and organizational measures to guarantee compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
How long does P.H.I. Sp z o. o. keep your personal data?
What are your data protection rights?
You have a right of information in accordance with article 15 GDPR, a right of rectification in accordance with article 16 GDPR, a right to erasure in accordance with article 17, a right to the limitation of processing in accordance with article 18 GDPR, a right of withdrawal in accordance with article 21 GDPR and a right to data portability in accordance with article 20 GDPR.
As part of our security policy your request must be accompanied by a copy of your identity card or passport to ensure that you are the person making the request.
Changes to our data protection rules